Frente a los incansables reclamos de los usuarios de BT4, DICE promete solucionar los crashes y problemas de su ultima entrega de Battlefield y nos alcanzan este nuevo parche.
El parche ocupa 880MB y ya está disponible para la descarga.
Acá les dejamos el changelog en inglés:
- Fixed one of the most frequently occurring client crashes
- Fixed broken collision on containers with open doors. The bug previously made grenades bounce back even though the doors were open.
- Fixed a bug in Defuse mode where defenders could win the round by killing all the attackers without disarming the bomb, if the bomb was disarmed in the previous round.
- Miscellaneous stability fixes further reducing the number of client crashes
- Fixed side gunner jitter when aiming in attack boats & transport helicopters
- Fixed some instances of frame rate drops when shooting at large Levolution objects after they have been destroyed (like the radar dish on Rogue Transmission)
- Fixed broken aiming for passengers on the China Rising dirt bike
- Fixed a bug where the sound when capturing a flag was not playing correctly
- Removed a bug that would double save during MP round transition and SP level transition. This fix will reduce the occurrence of corrupted save files.
R15 Server Update:
- Various server side crash fixes, including the top seen crashes on R14
- Activated the reservedSlotsList.aggressiveJoin command that enables VIP players and server administrators directly joining full servers
- Client patch compatibility to make servers compatible with the Dec 09 client update